Affiliate Merchandise Group. (“Affiliate Merchandise Group,” “AMG,” “The Campus Culture,” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at www.thecampusculture.com, including any associated web pages (our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. We have designed our Websites with parents and children in mind. We appreciate and respect our visitors' concerns for their safety when personal information is shared with us. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that is submitted to us. We do not sell any information to third parties. While we take reasonable measures to safeguard the confidential information that you provide, AMG has no liability for the disclosure of any information that is obtained due to transmission errors or for the disclosure of any information obtained by any unauthorized acts by third parties. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites; or
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Websites; or
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
If you wish to browse the Websites, you may generally do so anonymously. There is no need to provide any personal information while browsing our Websites. If you choose to create an account, request a quote, contact us requesting assistance we may ask for personal information. This information helps us process your inquiry and provide the best service possible.
Children Under the Age of 13.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Websites collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law ( “personal information ”); and or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites, which includes, but is not limited to, information (e.g., First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number) provided at the time of creating an account, requesting a quote or requesting support, or by some other mechanism;
- Information collected when you report a problem with our Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and/or
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders (you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the page(s) you request, the domain name of the website from which you may link to the Websites, your computer operating system and browser type.
We may also collect information about your online activity over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that remains in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. A persistent cookie remains in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). We use the following types of cookies:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and analyze certain trends and statistics related to user sessions;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish — for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You may delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit AMG, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us unless you specify otherwise, you are entered into our consumer database. You may then be added to our list to receive e-mails regarding our special promotional offers and new product introductions periodically. We will not send you junk mailings or mail that contains pop ups, only information about our products and specials that are being offered;
- To present our Websites and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To fulfill orders for services that you may place through the Websites or for any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please indicate as such on the submission form. For more information, see the section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of AMG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AMG about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AMG, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Communications from AMG. If you wish to opt-out of receiving any future communication from us, including e-mail offers and updates, and would like to be removed from our database, please use the “unsubscribe” link included in the email. Please include the e-mail address that you originally sent to us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to AMG as a result of a request for quote or other transaction.
AMG must collect certain information in order to operate the Websites and to fulfill your requests or enable participation in certain online activities. We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to secure the personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.